Bridget effectively and efficiently supports clients in all phases of critical business transactions, specializing in representing private equity funds in mergers and acquisitions, as well as divestitures.
Bridget negotiates and revises acquisition documents, including non-disclosure agreements, purchase agreements and accompanying disclosure schedules, consulting agreements and other ancillary transaction documents. She conducts due diligence, analyzes findings and makes recommendations in due diligence memoranda. Bridget also has experience drafting various contracts in general corporate matters including software agreements, license agreements, employment agreements, liability waivers and letters of intent. She regularly prepares member control agreements, operating agreements and advises on corporate resolutions.
- Represented purchaser of a $410M designer and manufacturer of devices used in space and military applications.
- Represented ophthalmic surgical products business in $350M sale to a private equity fund.
- Represented purchaser in $65M acquisition of a specialty home products business.
- Represented an engineering firm in a $60M acquisition of a multi-discipline consulting and engineering firm involving domestic and OUS entities.
- Represented purchaser in acquisition of a keyless remote business for approximately $50M
- Represented purchaser of a $37M provider of commercial kitchen refrigerating services.
- Represented purchaser of a $34.5M residential garbage disposer business.
- Represented purchaser of a $22M industrial automation solutions business.
- Represented purchaser of a $22M contract manufacturing laboratory specializing in the contract development and manufacturing organization market.
- Represented portfolio company in two add-on acquisitions of specialty food businesses totaling over $33M.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., 2019, cum laude
- University of Minnesota, B.S., 2016
- Minnesota, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2020
Civic & Professional
- University of St. Thomas Journal of Law and Public Policy, Symposium Director, 2018-2019; Associate Editor, 2017-2018
- Elder Law and Guardianship Alternatives Clinic, Certified Student Attorney, 2017
- LegalCORPS, Volunteer, 2016-present
- Minnesota Justice Foundation, Board of Directors, 2020-present