Henry is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity groups.
He assists both buyers and sellers of all sophistication levels throughout the mergers and acquisitions process, specifically by managing the due diligence process, handling document drafting and working with a proactive fervor that ensures reliability on any deal. Henry is committed to solving his clients’ business needs by leveraging his extensive business-related course work in law school and college.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2023, cum laude
- University of Kansas, B.S., 2019
- University of Kansas, B.A., 2019
- Minnesota, 2023
- Extern, Magistrate Judge David T. Schultz, U.S. District Court of Minnesota, 2020
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Law Student Philanthropy Board, Co-Chair, 2022-2023
- Minnesota Business Law Association, Member, 2020-2023
- Minnesota Sports Law Association, 2L Representative, 2021-2022
- Rock Chalk Revue, Assistant to Media Coordinator, 2016-2017; Dream Maker Fund Manager, 2017-2018; President 2018-2019