Jordan represents private equity and strategic buyers and sellers in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and complex corporate transactions.
Jordan has extensive experience representing a number of multiple local and national private equity firms with platform and add-on acquisitions, divestitures (including platform sales), internal reorganizations, and ongoing corporate governance. He has closed more than 100 transactions ranging from hundreds of thousands to billions of dollars in enterprise value. He also assists strategic buyers and sellers with transactional matters and ongoing legal advisory services. Jordan has a diverse array of clients in a variety of industries, including software, e-commerce, technology, medical device, behavioral healthcare, and industrial manufacturing.
Jordan focuses on providing high quality, cost-effective advice to his clients. He seeks to guide his clients through all aspects of a transaction from letter of intent to closing in an efficient and timely manner. Jordan leads teams of internal and external specialists, including third party advisors and domestic and international local counsel, as needed to help his clients achieve their business objectives. His goal is to provide practical services by working with clients to better understand their business needs.
- Represents Audax, a Boston-based private equity fund, and its portfolio companies in add-on acquisitions, internal reorganizations, platform exits, and ongoing corporate governance matters.
- Represents Arcline, a San Francisco-based private equity fund, and its portfolio companies in platform and add-on acquisitions and ongoing corporate governance matters.
- Represents Kinderhook, a New York-based private equity fund, and its portfolio companies in acquisitions, divestitures, and ongoing corporate governance matters.
- Represents Goldner Hawn, a Minneapolis-based private equity fund, and its portfolio companies in acquisitions, divestitures, and ongoing corporate governance matters.
- Represented Agosto, LLC in its sale to Pythian Services, Inc., a portfolio company of Mill Point Capital LLC.
- Represented an e-commerce company in an internal reorganization and subsequent sale to a European buyer.
- Represented a behavioral healthcare provider in an asset carveout transaction.
- Represented an educational software company in a $725 million sale transaction.
- Represented an aerospace components manufacturer in a $410 million acquisition.
- Represented an industrial manufacturer of component parts in a $360 million merger.
- Represented a buyer in the majority acquisition of a grooming products retailer valued at $130 million.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2015, cum laude
- University of Wisconsin, B.S., 2010
- Minnesota, 2015
- Wisconsin, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2015
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Barbara B. Crabb, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, 2014
Civic & Professional
- Legal Assistance to Institutionalized Persons Project, Frank J. Remington Center, Madison, WI, 2013-2014
- Wisconsin Law Review, Managing Editor 2014-2015; Staff Member 2013-2014
- Legal Aid for Disaster Relief, Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, New Orleans, LA, 2013