Krystle is a service-oriented lawyer with a fast-paced renewable energy and real estate practice.
She oversees and serves as lead lawyer in complex real estate transactions and renewable energy projects. She is known for her attention to detail, her calm approach and unparalleled client service.
Krystle helps her renewable energy clients acquire, finance, develop, sell and repower energy projects. Krystle ensures compliance with local law, minimizes site acquisition, title or survey issues and coordinates and collaborates with development, title and survey teams, allowing projects to efficiently proceed to closing.
Krystle is a proven leader in commercial real estate work, assisting developers, lenders, mortgage companies and in-house counsel with significant and often complicated real property projects. Her thorough and thoughtful approach helps clients identify issues early to avoid delays and unexpected costs later.
- Drake University Law School, 2007, J.D., with high distinction
- Creighton University, 2004, B.S.B.A.
- Iowa, 2007
- Kansas, 2020
- Nebraska, 2008
- Super Lawyer—Real Estate, Great Plains Super Lawyers, 2022
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Iowa—Real Estate, 2022
- Up and Coming Attorney, Real Estate, Chambers USA, 2020
- Forty Under 40, Des Moines Business Record, 2018
- Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute, 2014
- Order of the Coif
Civic & Professional
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- American Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa Title Guaranty
- Kansas Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association
- Dominators power soccer team at CAN PLAY (formerly Courage League Sports), Coach, 2015-2020
- Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute, Board of Governors Governance Chair, 2016-2017