As an intellectual property litigator, Luke advises clients on a wide range of issues, including patent, copyright, and trademark disputes.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Luke served as a law clerk for Justice Natalie E. Hudson of the Minnesota Supreme Court and a judicial intern for the Honorable Stephani Humrickhouse of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Eastern District of North Carolina. In those roles, Luke refined his research and writing skills and experienced first-hand how judges make difficult decisions in close cases. He leverages his experience in the judiciary to the benefit of his clients as they seek to assert or defend their intellectual property rights in court.
In his free time, you can find him hiking with his dog, cross-country skiing, or experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2020
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., 2014
- Minnesota, 2020
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2022
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 2022
- Term Law Clerk, The Honorable Natalie E. Hudson, Minnesota Supreme Court, 2020-2021
- Judicial Intern,The Honorable Stephani Humrickhouse, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
Civic & Professional
- North Carolina Law Review, Articles Editor, 2019-2020