Molly assists clients with management of environmental due diligence, allocation of environmental liabilities and obligations, and drafting of environmental provisions in mergers and acquisitions and real property transactions.
Molly is experienced at reviewing, researching and analyzing complex legal and regulatory requirements. She provides clients with legal advice regarding environmental regulatory and compliance matters.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Molly worked at the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission where she gained experience in energy regulatory matters including energy facility siting and permitting, approval of innovative renewable energy projects, and review of utilities’ cost recovery requests. Before that, she gained litigation experience as an employment litigator and general corporate and transactional experience in-house at a health insurance company.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2016
- University of Minnesota, B.A, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
Civic & Professional
- American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Membership Diversity Enhancement Program, Participant
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Environmental, Natural Resources and Energy Law Section, Member
- Minnesota Women in Energy, Planning Committee Member (2023)
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
Co-Author, "EPA Rescinds Trump-Era Rule on Evaluation of Benefits and Costs in Clean Air Act Rulemaking," Bench & Bar of Minnesota, Minnesota State Bar Association, September 2023