Navita’s practice focuses on understanding each client’s business strategy, to effectively assist with mergers, acquisitions and general corporate matters, by leveraging her previous experiences of working in-house at a nationwide franchisor and seconded with a leading national middle market private equity fund.
She is a motivated self-starter who approaches every challenge with resilience and attention to detail. Most recently, Navita represented Fredrikson as a Seconded Attorney to a leading national middle market private equity fund, where Navita supported the firm’s in-house legal and deal teams.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Navita was an associate at another Twin Cities law firm, practicing in the areas of Employment Law, Wills, Trusts & Estates, Corporate Governance, and Business Transactions. Before that, she had been the Franchise Relations, Compliance and Walmart Relations Manager at nationwide franchisor of hair salons, where she successfully negotiated key lease agreements between the franchisor and its largest commercial landlord, securing favorable terms for the franchisor and its franchisees.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D., 2017
- University of Minnesota, B.A., 2014
- Minnesota, 2017
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2021
Civic & Professional
- Partner Leadership Council, Minnesota Women Lawyers, Co-Chair, 2020-present
- Twin Cities Diversity in Practice, Emerging Leaders Group, Recruitment Lead, 2020-present; General Member, 2018-2020
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member, 2017-present
- Volunteer Lawyers Network, Employment Advice Clinic Volunteer, 2021-present
- LegalCORPS, Business Law Advice Clinic Volunteer, 2021-present
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Adjunct Professor, 2021-present
- Delta Phi Omega Sorority Inc., Mentor, 2011-present
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
Featured in 50 Years, 50 Voices, MN Women Lawyers, November 22, 2021