Noah assists clients with both investment-focused and strategic mergers and acquisitions and other general corporate matters.
Noah provides a targeted approach to his clients’ businesses and goals. With each new client, he strives to learn as much as possible about their industry and the people and ideas that drive their business. That learning leads to tailored and actionable solutions to complex challenges and transactions. Noah has significant experience in the global automotive aftermarket and franchise systems in the United States, including FTC franchise disclosure filings and compliance issues.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D., 2022, summa cum laude
- North Central University, B.S., 2011, summa cum laude
- Minnesota, 2022
- CALI Award for Excellence—Trial and Appellate Advocacy, Civil Procedure, Constitutional Liberties, Income Tax and Commercial Transactions; Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Civic & Professional
- Morris Park Players Community Theater
- Mt. Olivet Lutheran Church, Senior Choir