Olivia assists clients with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and other commercial transactions.
She also provides fundamental business advice, including with respect to establishment of companies, corporate governance and drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts.
Olivia serves strategic and private equity clients in a variety of industries, with a focus on the renewable energy industry and green startups.
Olivia seeks to provide practical and cost-effective advice understand clients’ business needs and guide them through all stages of complex transactions.
- Represented renewable energy developers in project acquisitions and divestitures.
- Represented shareholders of a green startup in a sale to a private equity buyer.
- Represented a leading national middle market private equity fund in equity and asset add-on acquisitions and platform sales.
- Assisted a private equity backed software company in a series of add-on acquisitions totaling more than $800 million in enterprise value.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2019, cum laude
- Kalamazoo College, B.A., 2016, summa cum laude
- Minnesota, 2019
- Legal Intern, Office of the Solicitor, Intermountain Region, U.S. Department of the Interior, 2017
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2020
- Phi Beta Kappa, Member
Civic & Professional
- Environmental Law Society, University of Michigan Law School, Co-Chair, 2017-2018
- Michigan Journal of Environmental and Administrative Law, Junior Editor, 2016-2018
- Environmental Crimes Project, University of Michigan Law School, Student Researcher, 2016-2019
News & Insights
- Legal Update