Robert is an associate in Fredrikson’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group who helps clients with both their general corporation matters and mergers and acquisitions.
Robert focuses on providing efficient and client-oriented services. Growing up working on his grandparent’s farm in rural Minnesota taught Robert the value of working hard and having undeterred focus on a common goal. He brings those skills to his practice when working with clients to ensure they receive the most effective and beneficial outcome possible. Robert has experience assisting private equity firms, established corporations and small businesses.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., 2023, magna cum laude
- University of Minnesota, B.S., 2018, with distinction
- Minnesota, 2023
- Scholarly Engagement and Societal Reform Mission Award, University of St. Thomas School of Law, 2023
Civic & Professional
- University of St. Thomas Law Journal, Managing Editor, 2022-2023
- Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, Volunteer, 2017-2019; Alumni Ambassador, 2020-present
News & Insights
- Firm News
Publications & Presentations
Author, “How Can the Blockchain Community Engage with Previously Unreached Groups?” University of St. Thomas Law Journal Blog, 2022
Author, “Statistical Long-Shots,” University of St. Thomas Law Journal Blog, 2022