- Posts by Cynthia A. MoyerShareholder
She has extensive experience advising clients on issues pertaining to domestic and international trademark registration and enforcement, and routinely handles all aspects of managing trademark portfolios, including ...
Are trademarks “intellectual property” under the Bankruptcy Code? According to a recent decision from the First Circuit Court of Appeals, the answer is “no,” and Section 365(n) of the Code does not offer protection to trademark licensees when the licensor files for chapter 11.
- When High Times Get Low: Preparing for Minnesota’s Inevitable Cannabis Receivership Wave
- Eighth Circuit Holds Avoidance Actions May Be Sold Under § 363
- Confirmation of First Known Sub V Prepack
- A Quintet of Recent Major Court Decisions in Mass Tort Cases and a Scholarly Defense of Third-Party Releases and Two-Step Bankruptcies as a Matter of Public Policy
- Recent Trends in Subchapter V
- Subchapter V Bankruptcy Reorganization: Strategies and Uses
- Must a Liquidating Trustee Pay U.S. Trustee Fees Post-Confirmation?
- Practical Advice for Addressing Guarantees in Bankruptcy
- Preparing for Doomsday: A Primer for Creditors to Protect their Rights Against the Demise of Cryptocurrency
- EventHealth Law Webinar—The Annual Regulatory Update
- EventManeuvering Through the Maze of Sick Leave Laws
- Firm NewsAndy Pomroy Inducted Into Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services Justice Matters Alliance
- Legal UpdateApple Settles Citizenship Discrimination Allegations With $25 Million 'Landmark' Agreement