- Posts by Dominick J. GrandeShareholder
Dominick’s practice focuses on combining an understanding of business and the law in order to help companies craft strategic solutions to their idiosyncratic needs.
He represents clients of all sizes across a wide variety of ...
What steps should creditors take to best understand their rights and ensure they are as fully protected as possible both before and after a cryptocurrency bankruptcy case is filed.
- When High Times Get Low: Preparing for Minnesota’s Inevitable Cannabis Receivership Wave
- Eighth Circuit Holds Avoidance Actions May Be Sold Under § 363
- Confirmation of First Known Sub V Prepack
- A Quintet of Recent Major Court Decisions in Mass Tort Cases and a Scholarly Defense of Third-Party Releases and Two-Step Bankruptcies as a Matter of Public Policy
- Recent Trends in Subchapter V
- Subchapter V Bankruptcy Reorganization: Strategies and Uses
- Must a Liquidating Trustee Pay U.S. Trustee Fees Post-Confirmation?
- Practical Advice for Addressing Guarantees in Bankruptcy
- Preparing for Doomsday: A Primer for Creditors to Protect their Rights Against the Demise of Cryptocurrency