- Posts by Dominick J. GrandeShareholder
Dominick’s practice focuses on combining an understanding of business and the law in order to help companies craft strategic solutions to their idiosyncratic needs.
He represents clients of all sizes across a wide variety of ...
Preparing for Doomsday: A Primer for Creditors to Protect their Rights Against the Demise of Cryptocurrency
What steps should creditors take to best understand their rights and ensure they are as fully protected as possible both before and after a cryptocurrency bankruptcy case is filed.
- Must a Liquidating Trustee Pay U.S. Trustee Fees Post-Confirmation?
- Practical Advice for Addressing Guarantees in Bankruptcy
- Preparing for Doomsday: A Primer for Creditors to Protect their Rights Against the Demise of Cryptocurrency
- New Analysis of Consumer Bankruptcy Filers
- To Dissolve, or Not to Dissolve—That is the Question
- U.S. Trustee Fee Program Ruled Unconstitutional
- Mom-and-Pop Stopped: How Ominous Economic Factors Have Ended the Covid Recovery for U.S. Small Businesses
- Ninth Circuit BAP Weighs in on Subchapter V Eligibility
- A Critical Election: BAP or District Court?
- EventA Brief History of Looted Art and Archaeology
- EventSackett v. EPA, a Once-in-a-Generation Supreme Court Wetlands Decision: Practical Implications for Land Developers in the Upper Midwest
- EventHealth Law Webinar—Health System Transactions: The Deal with Deals
- EventMinnesota’s CROWN Act, Affirmative Action and Other Developments in Race Discrimination Law