View on Demand
- If you previously registered for this webinar, click here to view on demand.
- If you have NOT registered for this webinar, click here to register and gain access to the recording.
On October 12, 2022, the Health Law Webinar featured short introductions to basic health law topics. This webinar was intended to help lawyers or compliance professionals new to the industry or a topic area become familiar with the core issues. Members of the health law group will spent about ten minutes on each topic, offering a high-level perspective and the framework for spotting the most important issues.
Here is a general agenda for October’s webinar:
- Basics of Health Law Research and the Administrative Hierarchy: 8 minutes
- Intro to Medicare and Medicaid: 5 minutes.
- Antikickback/Stark/Beneficiary Inducement: 25 minutes
- Medicare’s 60 day Rule: 5 minutes
- Introduction to Medical Staff Issues: 10 minutes
- Antitrust/Certificate of Need: 7 minutes
- Licensing Boards and Key Medical Malpractice and Risk Management Issues: 15 minutes
- Tips for Responding to Government Investigations: 7 minutes
Live webcast participants will receive an email upon program approval for Minnesota and Iowa Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) credits through the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®.
Please contact Greta Larson at email@example.com if you are an attorney licensed in another state and would like information about obtaining CLE accreditation.
This webcast is held using ON24. Read more about the minimum system requirements here.