On January 18, Fredrikson immigration attorneys Loan Huynh, Kayla Hoel and Mimi Alworth hosted a webinar examining the immigration landscape after one year of the Biden Administration and what they expect 2022 will hold for U.S. immigration policy. Topics included:
- The Pandemic: Continued travel considerations/restrictions and the pandemic’s impact on visa issuances
- Immigration compliance considerations and issues for employers in a brave new remote world
- The H-1B lottery that keeps on giving: What happened to the FY 22 H-1B lottery(ies) and what to expect in FY 23
- EAD Delays: Relief for H-4 EADs, L-2s, and E-2 spouses
- Where are all the visas? An update on immigration legislation and the Biden Immigration Bill
This program is available to view for free on demand after registration.
Already registered? View on demand
This webcast is held using ON24. Read more about the minimum system requirements here.