Mimi collaborates with employers, individuals, and families to solve immigration-related issues.
Mimi is an immigration attorney who is passionate about helping individuals who wish to live and work in the United States. Mimi works closely with employers and foreign nationals to understand their short-term and long-term goals and assists them in navigating the complexities of the immigration system.
During her time at the University of Minnesota Law School, Mimi gained valuable experience as a Student Director for the Federal Immigration Litigation Clinic, where she represented individuals seeking writs of habeas corpus in front of the Minnesota District Court. Mimi also contributed to a petition for certiorari submitted to the United States Supreme Court. Working with other law students, Mimi was one of the founding members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Student Affiliate Group.
- Manage work visas and employment authorization for foreign nationals working as professors and researchers.
- Prepare petitions for permanent residence for researchers, professors, and other employees of extraordinary ability or working in the national interest.
- Prepare permanent residence petitions for multinational executives, managers, individuals of extraordinary ability, and individuals working in the national interest at multinational companies, US companies, healthcare companies, and nonprofits.
- Represent companies and foreign nationals seeking H–1B, L–1A/B, O–1, E–3, TN, H–2B and other relevant visas.
Individuals & Families
- Assist families of individuals on work visas in obtaining derivative visas and petitions for permanent residence.
- Help detained foreign nationals in immigration detention petition for Habeas Corpus.
- Prepare asylum, U Visa, and DACA applications.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2021, cum laude
- Boston University, Kilachand Honors College, B.A., 2018, magna cum laude
- Minnesota, 2021
- Phi Beta Kappa
Civic & Professional
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Student Affiliate Group at the University of Minnesota Law School, Minnesota Dakotas Chapter, Founding Member
- Minnesota Law Review (Vol. 105), Managing Editor
- Asylum Law Project, RAICES Texas, Volunteer Law Clerk, 2019
- Minnesota Justice Foundation, Volunteer
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
Co-Presenter, Immigration: A Review of the Biden Administration’s First Year and 2022 Trends, Fredrikson & Byron Immigration Webinar, January 18, 2022