Abigale represents clients in a range of regulatory and compliance litigation matters.
Abigale is a devoted advocate whose primary practice is complex commercial litigation. She is experienced handling business disputes.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Abigale served as a summer law clerk to the Honorable Shon Hastings, Chief Judge of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of North Dakota. In this role, she researched complex bankruptcy issues and assisted Judge Hastings with in-court proceedings. She also spent time as a law clerk at Fredrikson during law school, gaining valuable experience to apply to her practice.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, J.D., 2020, cum laude
- Concordia College, 2017, summa cum laude
- North Dakota, 2020
- Minnesota, 2021
- Law Clerk, Honorable Shon Hastings, Chief Judge of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of North Dakota
- Order of the Barristers
- Order of the Coif
- Highest Grade Certificate Trial Advocacy
- Highest Grade Certificate Lawyering Skills
Civic & Professional
- North Dakota State Bar Association, Member
- North Dakota State Bar Association, Women Lawyers Section, Member
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
Co-Author with Aubrey Zuger, "Five Ways to Avoid the Expense and Reputation Damage of Litigation," Fargo INC! Magazine, May 2021
Co-Author with Todd Zimmerman, “How and When to Protect Trade Secrets,” Fargo INC! Magazine, February 18, 2020
“Contracts—Restraint of Trade or Competition In Trade—Forum-Selection Clauses & Non-Compete Agreements: Choice-of-Law and Forum-Selection Clauses Prove Unsuccessful Against North Dakota’s Longstanding Ban on Non-Compete Agreements” North Dakota Law Review Volume 95, Number 1 , 2020