Brooke assists clients in Fredrikson’s Immigration group with employment-based immigration solutions.
As part of the Immigration group, Brooke works with employers, individuals and families to find innovative legal solutions for a variety of immigration matters.
During her time at the University of St. Thomas Law School, Brooke served as a Law Student Practitioner in the Immigration Law Practice Group. She assisted clients with green card renewal applications, naturalization applications and employment authorization. Brooke completed a fellowship with Legal Aid of Northeastern Minnesota as a Rural Summer Legal Corps Fellow.
Before joining the legal profession, Brooke worked in international higher education at the University of Minnesota. Brooke’s background allows her to assist clients throughout the many stages of their immigration case.
- Immigrant Visas
- Nonimmigrant Visas
- Adjustment of Status
- Employment Authorization
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., 2022
- University of Minnesota, B.S., 2016
- Minnesota, 2022
Civic & Professional
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Immigration Law Society Board Member, 2020-2022
- Urban Ventures, Center for Families Children’s Program Teacher, 2018-2020
- Street Law, Inc., Teacher, 2020; Program Developer, 2020
- Girls on the Run Coach and Volunteer
- Minnesota Justice Foundation Volunteer