Chantal is a member of the Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate & Securities Groups.
Chantal specializes in private equity and strategic mergers and acquisitions and has extensive experience representing private equity portfolio companies with high-volume M&A growth strategies. She has represented clients in venture financings, acquisition activity and complex corporate transactions in an array of industries including medical devices, life sciences, software, manufacturing and professional services. She concentrates on adding value to the deal process by focusing on rigorous process management and providing practical advice designed to help her clients meet their strategic goals.
Although her career lies in the law, Chantal is devoted to supporting her community and extolling entrepreneurship as a driving force of change. Chantal is licensed to practice in Minnesota.
- Represented an automotive financial data company in its acquisition by a publicly traded automotive pricing and information technology company
- Represented a national private equity firm in its acquisition of a commercial fire protection provider
- Represented a national private equity firm in its acquisition of a Canada-based provider of document management solutions for the healthcare industry
- Represented a public company in its acquisition of a Massachusetts-based life sciences company
- Represented a national private equity firm in its acquisition of a New York-based provider of armed security services
- Represented a national private equity fund in its acquisition of a minority interest in a nationally-known provider of financial advisory services
- Represented a California-based provider of security monitoring services in its sale to a UK-based international private equity fund
- Represented a publicly traded company in the proposed sale of one of its business units
- Represented a life sciences company commercializing a product to improve the diagnosis and treatment of macular degeneration in connection with its Series D Preferred Stock Financing, Convertible Note financing, bank financing and general corporate matters
- Represented a life sciences company developing a less invasive method of tattoo removal in its seed financing
- Represented a life sciences company in its extension of its rights under its licenses with multiple universities to affiliates in China. Worked directly with multiple university’s tech transfer offices to facilitate required documentation to extend the rights under the licenses and to obtain required documentation to make required filings attesting to the rights extension with the Chinese government
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Minnesota, B.S., 2012, cum laude
- Minnesota, 2019
Civic & Professional
- American Bar Association, Member