Leslie brings over 20 years of experience assisting legal teams in all aspects of litigation support. She manages cases from inception through the appellate stages.
She has considerable experience managing complex litigation cases, and has been responsible for the coordination, collection and production of millions of pages of documents. Leslie has experience with the latest electronic discovery procedures and litigation support software and databases. She has extensive trial experience in state and federal court cases, including second chairing and providing electronic presentation of evidence. Leslie is a Senior Paralegal in Fredrikson’s litigation practice group.
- Inver Hills Community College, Associate in Applied Science, Paralegal Certificate, 1988, Dean’s List
- Law Enforcement Degree, 1989, Dean’s List
- Unsung Legal Heroes, Minnesota Lawyer
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Minnesota Bar Association, Affiliate Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Affiliate Member
- American Association for Justice, Affiliate Member