View on Demand
If you previously registered for this webinar, click here to view on demand.
If you have NOT registered for this webinar, click here to register and gain access to the recording.
On September 16, attorneys Katie Ilten and Ryan Johnson from our Health Law Group covered all things telehealth, including the following:
- Payment rules and policies for telehealth in the time of COVID-19, including Medicare’s proposals for the future of telehealth payment;
- Complex issues of providing virtual care across state lines;
- Telehealth-related issues in the deal context, including structuring transactions and conducting due diligence;
- Structuring and negotiating telehealth licenses and other agreements; and
- Common telehealth fact patterns implicating Anti-kickback, Stark and Fraud & Abuse laws.
Live webcast participants will receive an email upon program approval for CLE and HCCA credits. This email may come up to 3-4 weeks after the live program.
Live webcast participants will receive an email upon program approval for Minnesota and Iowa Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) credits through the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®. Please contact Greta Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an attorney licensed in another state and would like information about obtaining CLE accreditation.
This webcast is held using ON24. Test your system in advance of the program or read more about the minimum system requirements here.