Health Law Webinar—Telehealth and Virtual Care in the Time of COVID-19: Current Status and Questions about the Future
Hosted By: Fredrikson & Byron’s Health Law Group
Presenters: Katie Ilten and Ryan Johnson
- Payment rules and policies for telehealth in the time of COVID-19, including Medicare’s proposals for the future of telehealth payment;
- Complex issues of providing virtual care across state lines;
- Telehealth-related issues in the deal context, including structuring transactions and conducting due diligence;
- Structuring and negotiating telehealth licenses and other agreements; and
- Common telehealth fact patterns implicating Anti-kickback, Stark and Fraud & Abuse laws.
The program is available to view for free on demand after registration.
Live webcast participants will receive an email upon program approval for CLE and HCCA credits. This email may come up to 3-4 weeks after the live program.
Live webcast participants will receive an email upon program approval for Minnesota and Iowa Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) credits through the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®. Please contact Greta Larson at email@example.com if you are an attorney licensed in another state and would like information about obtaining CLE accreditation.