Super Lawyers named eight Fredrikson & Byron attorneys to the list of 2020 Great Plains Super Lawyers and included four Fredrikson attorneys on the list of 2020 Great Plains Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The Great Plains Super Lawyers list is made up of lawyers in Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
The Rising Stars designation honors leading attorneys who are either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. While up to 5 percent of the lawyers in a state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to Rising Stars.
Fredrikson & Byron’s 2020 Great Plains Super Lawyers
- Bret A. Dublinske – Energy & Resources
- Bridget R. Penick – Employment & Labor
- Patrick D. Smith – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Kristy L. Albrecht – Employment & Labor
- Lawrence Bender – Energy & Resources
- F. John Williams III – Estate & Probate
- Todd E. Zimmerman – Business Litigation
- Aubrey J. Zuger – Business Litigation
Fredrikson & Byron’s 2020 Great Plains Rising Stars
- Brett F. Roberts – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Kendra D. Simmons – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Brandon R. Underwood – Construction Litigation
- Brad McCamy – Energy & Resources
Fredrikson & Byron is a 300-attorney law firm based in Minneapolis, with offices in Bismarck, Des Moines, Fargo, Mankato, St. Paul, Saltillo, Mexico, and Shanghai, China. Fredrikson & Byron has a reputation as the firm “where law and business meet.” Our attorneys bring business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking to work with clients, and operate as business advisors and strategic partners, as well as legal counselors. More information about the firm is available at www.fredlaw.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and on Twitter @FredriksonLaw.
Media Contact: Kelly Griffith, 612.492.7514, email@example.com.