Super Lawyers named eight Fredrikson & Byron attorneys to the list of 2021 Great Plains Super Lawyers and included two Fredrikson attorneys on the list of 2021 Great Plains Rising Stars.
Fredrikson & Byron’s 2021 Great Plains Super Lawyers
- Philip S. Bubb – Construction Litigation
- Bret A. Dublinske – Energy & Resources
- Bridget R. Penick – Employment & Labor
- Kristy L. Albrecht – Employment & Labor
- Lawrence Bender – Energy & Resources
- F. John Williams III – Estate & Probate
- Todd E. Zimmerman – Business Litigation
- Aubrey J. Zuger – Business Litigation
Fredrikson & Byron’s 2021 Great Plains Rising Stars
- Kendra D. Simmons – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Brandon R. Underwood – Construction Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process, including nominations, independent research and peer evaluations. The Great Plains Super Lawyers list is made up of lawyers in Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
The Rising Stars designation honors leading attorneys who are either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. While up to 5 percent of the lawyers in a state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to Rising Stars.
Fredrikson & Byron is a leading Midwest law firm working collaboratively to help businesses achieve their goals regionally, nationally and globally. With a reputation as the firm “where law and business meet,” our attorneys bring business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking to work with clients and operate as business advisors and strategic partners as well as legal counselors. The firm’s 300+ attorneys are based in Minneapolis, with offices in Bismarck, Des Moines, Fargo, Mankato, St. Paul, Saltillo, Mexico, and Shanghai, China. Learn more at fredlaw.com, LinkedIn or @FredriksonLaw.