Amanda is a corporate lawyer whose practice focuses on assisting public and private clients in mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and other strategic transactions.
Amanda assists clients in all aspects of business transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and financings as well as a wide array of general corporate issues. She brings together her finance and tax background with two years of in-house experience to provide practical, resourceful and business-focused legal advice.
Amanda served as senior counsel for an insurance company where she represented the company in private equity fund investments and co-investments as well as private placement financings.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude
- University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management, B.S., 2007, summa cum laude
- Minnesota, 2014
- Missouri, 2012
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2021-2024
Civic & Professional
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology, Lead Managing Editor, 2011-2012; staff member, 2010-2011
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
Co-Presenter, “Cap Table 101: Tips and Strategies for Building an Effective Capital Structure,” Twin Cities Startup Week, September 20, 2022
Co-Presenter, “Things I Wish I Knew When I was Starting Out”, American College of Investment Counsel, April 5, 2019
Co-Presenter, “Your First Business Formation,” Minnesota CLE, April 20, 2016 and March 6, 2017
Co-Presenter, “Selecting and Forming Corporate Entities,” New Lawyer Experience, Minnesota CLE, Minneapolis, January 29, 2015 and January 28, 2016