Andrew focuses on advising publicly held companies on Securities and Exchange Commission reporting and compliance with regulatory obligations.
He also assists publicly and privately held companies with private and public offerings of securities, corporate governance matters, mergers and acquisitions, and other general business issues.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2009
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., with distinction, 2005
- Minnesota, 2009
- Wisconsin, 2009 (inactive)
- Law Clerk, Wisconsin Department of Justice, 2007
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2012, 2014-2017
- Award for Highest Grade in Property, Constitutional Law I, and Substantive Criminal Law, State Bar of Wisconsin
Civic & Professional
- Wisconsin Law Review, Managing Editor