Jeremy has represented businesses in the mining, agricultural, biofuel and energy industries. He regularly helps achieve client goals with state and federal regulatory agencies, including the Minnesota Pollution Control ...
Nena’s government contracting experience spans virtually every aspect of the dynamic, complex and heavily-regulated government contracts and grants process. Nena helps clients win, negotiate and comply with federal, state ...
In her construction work, Jodie counsels clients within the commercial and residential construction industries including general contractors; homebuilders; construction management companies; architectural, engineering ...
Bryan advises clients of all sizes on employment and business issues ranging from their day-to-day concerns to their most pressing employee issues. He is an experienced and skilled litigator who has successfully defended:
Although Mark is a litigator and focuses his practice on real estate disputes, he also has experience handling real estate transactions, which makes him a more effective litigator. Mark has tried cases for both plaintiffs and ...
- General Contractors Beware: New Wage Protections for Minnesota Construction Employees
- Supreme Court Significantly Contracts Scope of Clean Water Act Jurisdiction Over Wetlands
- The Rise in Audited Construction Projects: What You Need to Know
- Construction Manager at Risk Project Delivery Method Now Permitted for Iowa Public Projects
- Iowa Supreme Court Issues Opinion RE: Subcontractor Preliminary Notices
- NDAs: What to Consider Before Signing on the Dotted Line
- Where Will It Rain? Project Opportunities Created by the 2021 Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
- Check Yourself, Before You Wreck Your Claim
- Breaking the Covenants? A Way to Restrict Lakeshore Development
- Would You Like the Implied Warranty? A Look at Disclaimers of the Home Construction Warranties