Jeremy has represented businesses in the mining, agricultural, biofuel and energy industries. He regularly helps achieve client goals with state and federal regulatory agencies, including the Minnesota Pollution Control ...
Nena’s government contracting experience spans virtually every aspect of the dynamic, complex and heavily-regulated government contracts and grants process. Nena helps clients win, negotiate and comply with federal, state ...
In her construction work, Jodie counsels clients within the commercial and residential construction industries including general contractors; homebuilders; construction management companies; architectural, engineering ...
Bryan advises clients of all sizes on employment and business issues ranging from their day-to-day concerns to their most pressing employee issues. He is an experienced and skilled litigator who has successfully defended:
He takes a comprehensive approach to each case, ensuring his clients know their options, feel empowered and informed to make their own choices and rest assured that their matters are in capable hands.
Both inside and outside the ...
Although Mark is a litigator and focuses his practice on real estate disputes, he also has experience handling real estate transactions, which makes him a more effective litigator. Mark has tried cases for both plaintiffs and ...
- Iowa Court of Appeals Issues Opinion RE: Construction Contracts, Temporary Workers and Indemnity
- New Davis-Bacon Act Rules Start October 23, 2023—Is Your Business Ready? – Part 3: How the New DBA Rule Raises Rates and Sets New Hurdles for Fringe Benefit Credit
- New Davis-Bacon Act Rules Start October 23, 2023—Is Your Business Ready? – Part 2: How the New DBA Rule Raises the Stakes and Likelihood of Noncompliance
- New Davis-Bacon Act Rules Start October 23, 2023—Is Your Business Ready? – Part 1: How the New DBA Rule Reaches New Workers, Worksites and Projects
- General Contractors Beware: New Wage Protections for Minnesota Construction Employees
- Supreme Court Significantly Contracts Scope of Clean Water Act Jurisdiction Over Wetlands
- The Rise in Audited Construction Projects: What You Need to Know
- Construction Manager at Risk Project Delivery Method Now Permitted for Iowa Public Projects
- Iowa Supreme Court Issues Opinion RE: Subcontractor Preliminary Notices
- NDAs: What to Consider Before Signing on the Dotted Line