View on Demand
- If you previously registered for this webinar, click here to view on demand.
- If you have NOT registered for this webinar, click here to register and gain access to the recording.
On June 21, 2023, Katie Douglas, Ryan Johnson and John Soshnik discussed key legal and strategic issues in structuring and negotiating various health system transactions, including:
- health system mergers and acquisitions;
- new affiliation and joint venture models for health systems and physician practices;
- partnerships with private equity, venture capital, and other corporate investors; and
- health system investments in start-ups and innovative business models.
They covered innovative deal structures, due diligence essentials, negotiation strategies, regulatory considerations and transaction best practices.
Live webcast participants should have received an email following the program with continuing education details.
This webcast is held using ON24. Read more about the minimum system requirements here. This webcast has closed captioning available.